Night Owl Paper Goods, out of Birmingham, Alabama, hand-mixes all of their inks, prints on a letterpress from the 1920s, and uses eco-friendly materials. Some of their cards are printed on 100% cotton, and some are even made of wood! They're really cool :-) The two people that started the company are really nice folks, too, which just makes me that much more impressed with their products. I'm glad I spotted their name in whatever magazine I was looking through! It was Southern Accents or Southern Living, I think, and in the editor's note, which I never read. I'm glad I did that time! It was all about the hand-written note being so much more personal than emails. I completely agree! I'm still terrible at actually writing, though, even though I've got a desk full of stationery at home. Hopefully, one of these days I'll be better about that, because I'd really like to be! Anyway...check their stuff out here!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
We got the coolest stationery in the shoppe last week!

Night Owl Paper Goods, out of Birmingham, Alabama, hand-mixes all of their inks, prints on a letterpress from the 1920s, and uses eco-friendly materials. Some of their cards are printed on 100% cotton, and some are even made of wood! They're really cool :-) The two people that started the company are really nice folks, too, which just makes me that much more impressed with their products. I'm glad I spotted their name in whatever magazine I was looking through! It was Southern Accents or Southern Living, I think, and in the editor's note, which I never read. I'm glad I did that time! It was all about the hand-written note being so much more personal than emails. I completely agree! I'm still terrible at actually writing, though, even though I've got a desk full of stationery at home. Hopefully, one of these days I'll be better about that, because I'd really like to be! Anyway...check their stuff out here!
Night Owl Paper Goods, out of Birmingham, Alabama, hand-mixes all of their inks, prints on a letterpress from the 1920s, and uses eco-friendly materials. Some of their cards are printed on 100% cotton, and some are even made of wood! They're really cool :-) The two people that started the company are really nice folks, too, which just makes me that much more impressed with their products. I'm glad I spotted their name in whatever magazine I was looking through! It was Southern Accents or Southern Living, I think, and in the editor's note, which I never read. I'm glad I did that time! It was all about the hand-written note being so much more personal than emails. I completely agree! I'm still terrible at actually writing, though, even though I've got a desk full of stationery at home. Hopefully, one of these days I'll be better about that, because I'd really like to be! Anyway...check their stuff out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They've gotten even more stuff since I last went to the site.
I really like them.
Two thumbs up on your choice (as usual).
Post a Comment