Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eh, why not?

If you're on my friends list, I want to know 36 things about you. I don't care if we never talk, or if we already know everything about each other. Short and sweet is fine ... you're on my list, so I want to know you better!

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A.

02) What was your dream growing up?
A.

03) What talent do you wish you had?
A.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A.

05) Favorite vegetable?
A.

06) What was the last book you read?
A.

07) What zodiac sign are you?
A.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A.

09) Worst Habit?
A.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A.

11) What is your favorite sport?
A.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A.

16) Do you have any pets?
A.

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A.

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A.

22) What color eyes do you have?
A.

23) Ever been arrested?
A.

24) Bottle or can soda?
A.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A.

26) Would you ever hug a perfect stranger?
A.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A.

30) Do you swear a lot?
A.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A.

34) Do you have "one of those faces" (i.e. you look horribly familiar to everyone)?
A.

35) Do you believe in God?
A.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A.

2 comments:

Songbird154 said...

Most of the answers I copied and pasted from my comment on Jessie's livejournal... but some answers have been updated.


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. No. I wish.

02) What was your dream growing up?
A. To be a mother. To be a wife.

03) What talent do you wish you had?
A. To be able to sing opera and to be more creative--mentally and concretely.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Alcoholic: Green Apple Pucker or a Strawberry Daiquiri Non-Alcoholic: Jones Green Apple or Sweet Tea or Dr. Pepper

05) Favorite vegetable?
A. Raw: Cauliflower or carrots Cooked: Okra (if you don't consider that a fruit), hominy

06) What was the last book you read?
A. Started reading Redeeming Love again... But I interrupted that with Breaking Dawn--only 100 pages left and they will be finished in about an hour. Last full book was Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

07) What zodiac sign are you?
A. Cancer

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. Tattoo "Agape is all you need" on my left ankle on the outside.
Ears pierced once.

09) Worst Habit?
A. Biting my nails, procrastination, and indecisiveness.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Heck yes.

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Volleyball to play... Football to watch? Maybe?

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. I'm a mixture of both I think. It really depends on the situation and who I am with.


13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Greet you (Hug) and talk to you about whatever and anything. Or as you said "Just be"

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. I don't know.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. You probably know everything about me....especially everything that I am willing to post online.

16) Do you have any pets?
A. 3 dogs (Rascal, Bear, Lil' Bit). 2 Cats (Baby Kitty, Scampers), 13 Cows (Jack, Desi, Joey, Big Mama, 141, Rizzo, Star, Baby, Sophie, MayBelle, and 3 Babies that we haven't really named)

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. Apologize for the mess... get incredibly embarrassed... but think that something was wrong and let you in.

18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
A. I honestly don't really remember... You seemed really cool. I thought you were sweet...

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. I don't really have any feelings toward them.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. I would be AT LEAST 100 pounds lighter. (if I were between a size 14 and 20, I would be quite content)

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Knowing me... probably a little bit of both.

22) What color eyes do you have?
A. They change... but they are mostly green or blue.

23) Ever been arrested?
A. Nope.

24) Bottle or can soda?
A. Canned taste better but bottles are more convenient.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Pay off mine and my mom's credit cards and then use the rest toward other bills.

26) Would you ever hug a perfect stranger?
A. Yes and I have... but I ask if they like hugs first.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. At friends' houses/apartments... my own apartment... wherever family or friends are. --wherever doesn't give me a bad feeling. Some people give me negative feelings, though, and I try to avoid that.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. Yes. Definitely.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Read or watch movies or Wish that I was more creative. Or think about traveling or other dreams.

30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Startin' to. :-(

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. People bashing my home state; People constantly interrupting; Condescending Know-it-alls;
Myself.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. Incomplete.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. Yes. I can't wait for it to be in my life.

34) Do you have "one of those faces" (i.e. you look horribly familiar to everyone)?
A. Probably... But people tend to compare me to other people that I think I look nothing like... I honestly think it's cause "all big people look the same"

35) Do you believe in God?
A. Yes.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A. I already have. And you already have. :)

OpaqueSkies said...

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. yes. Very serious. But lots of humor, too.

02) What was your dream growing up?
A. art, writing, traveling, family.

03) What talent do you wish you had?
A. moreorless what talents do I wish to develop…voice and dance.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Starbucks-Cinnamon Dolce Latte. And lots from local coffeehouses such as a Peach-Pear-Apricot smoothie, Happy Hippie smoothie (blueberries, banana, honey, soy milk). Lattes. Tiger Spice Chai. Funky Monkey banana and chocolate frozen espresso drink.

05) Favorite vegetable?
A. Butternut squash. Yellow squash. Sweet potato.

06) What was the last book you read?
A. “Portrait of a Lady” by Henry James. Okay, so I’m almost finished.

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. to play, badminton ; to watch, college basketball and tennis.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. hopelessly optimistic. 

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. follow good elevator etiquette, and stare blankly at a wall. On outgoing days I might point out the obvious like whether or not it’s stuffy in the elevator that day, etc.  and on some days I might stand in the elevator, smile, wait for it to move, and when it doesn’t laugh at my absent-mindedness and press the floor button.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. most recently, my oldest brother’s divorce.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I actually enjoy running

16) Do you have any pets?
A. a dalmation/blue heeler mix.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. depends on the clown, and whether a picture or live. Live clowns usually scare me. some pictures of hobo clowns are cute.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. braces

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. for harmless practical jokes, the first, for all other deviations from moral standards, conscience.

22) What color eyes do you have?
A. brown

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. pay off school loans, invest.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. outdoorsy stuff. Hang out with my husband. Read. Scrapbook. Coffee with friends. Hosting parties.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. purposeful or intentional.

34) Do you have "one of those faces" (i.e. you look horribly familiar to everyone)?
A. yes. I will be in a different state and people will tell me I look familiar.

35) Do you believe in God?
A. yes, there is a God. And He believes in me.