Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun with Names :-)

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)
Jean Wakefield (I kinda like it, actually...)

2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
Buster Charles. lol.

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name)
Bepene or, soon, Brpene. I don't think either of those work very well.

4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
White Cat

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live)
Dawn Searcy. Yuck.

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add "THE" to the beginning)
The Sapphire Swirl. (The Blue Sapphire Swirl seemed redundant, so I just used the name of the drink...)

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Peen, soon to be Pell. I definitely like the latter better, but I'm not crazy about it, either...guess it's good that I'll never be a pilot!

8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
I don't have a particular favorite flavor of ice cream, so I'll go with my favorite brand: Blue Bell Snickerdoodle

9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet's name, current street name)
Abby Center or Lady Center. Blah...that'd be about the worst rockstar name ever.

10. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on)
Tiffany Lamplighter

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the "gangsta" name!

PenelopeDawn said...

I liked that one, too :-)