Saturday, September 20, 2008

Color I.Q. Test

I was meandering through several of the blogs I read, and I found a link to this.


(Image found here.)

I thought it was pretty cool...my color perception is better than I thought :-) My score and stats are below :-)

"Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
  • Your score: 4
  • Gender: Female
  • Age range: 20-29
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1410"
My weakest area was in the blue-green range, and I could tell that as I was working on it, but I just couldn't get it to look right. But that's okay...those aren't my favorite colors anyway...I go more for the blue-white range and the blue-purple range, so I've got no problem not decorating or dressing in the blue-green area :-)

Y'all should try it!

2 comments:

Songbird154 said...

Mine was 4 as well.. My problem areas are in the purple/grayish/blue area.
Not too bad. :)

Katherine said...

Oh, I found that on the mental_floss blog! If you haven't been there, you should check it out- I think that you would like it!

I got a 0 on the quiz.