I have a friend in the Marines. We've been talking a lot over the last week, just getting to know each other (and he very definitely has a crush on me, which is strange to me...) We've been acquaintances for a while, but when I met him, I was already with Mike, so he kinda kept his distance (that, and he's a good bit younger than I am...like, he *just* turned twenty...) but he's a good guy that's nice to talk to, so I don't mind the awkwardness of his crush.
Anyway...he said something so sweet tonight that I simply *had* to share:
M: Are all girls from Texas as pretty as you?
P: Most of 'em are prettier.
M: I don't believe it. Nope.
P: No, really...most of them are much prettier than I am.
M: I'm movin' to Texas, then! But I bet I still won't find another as pretty as you.
I grinned like an idiot for a solid hour after that :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, that's so good, honey! :)
Post a Comment