Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall is coming!

I love summer, but not Arkansas summers. It's just too humid here, and the mosquitoes are as thick as fog.

Today, though, after a few days of rain, the sun came back out and there's a wonderful breeze and the temperature is a heavenly 73 degrees. Cool enough to ward off the bugs! Yay! Anne and I have had the front door to the building where our shoppes are propped open all afternoon, and t's wonderful. Lower air conditioning bill and more customers (after all, an open door is much more inviting than a closed one, especially if it sticks when it's closed...) It's getting a little overcast now, but it's been such a beautiful day!

That's a good push to get me started on my workout plan...I'll be able to breathe outside, and not start dripping the second I walk through the door :-)

No comments: