Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dreams

Y'know the dream I mentioned in the last post? I figured it out. I had another dream last night...not about Lance, but my friend Matt, which is weird because Matt & I haven't gotten to talk in a while. In the dream, Matt & I were in some kind of auditorium...church, maybe? just sitting there talking, and he had his arm around me. Just comfortable, sweet touch. Kinda like Lance with his hand on my forehead. It's intimate without being anything that leads to anything else.

Both of those dreams were strange, and I don't remember anything else about them, but those two touches are so VIVID.

I realized I've been really missing that. I hug people, but that's just my way of saying hello. It's a warmer "hello" than a lot of people give, but it's my way. I miss having the extra little touches that just show that somebody wants to be near me. It has been a long time, and while the dreams are nice, they don't quite cut it for me. *sigh*

No comments: