Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serendipity

Last night after Lifegroup, everybody just kinda sat around talking & one of the guys asked me what I did for a living. I told the group about my job & that it wasn't what I want to do forever. I said I was going to go back to school, most likely for English & marketing or something like that, because I wanted to open a bookstore. I said I'd always loved reading & that Daddy & I had had a little gift shop that I loved. At that point, one of the girls chimed in, "Oh, you should open one! Call it 'Serendipity' or something like that!" I hadn't mentioned the name of the gift shop...I asked her if she'd been in my store, and she said "No, why?" I told her that the name of our shop was The Serendipity Shoppe & everybody kinda gasped and said "See? Now you HAVE to do it!" :-D I think I shall!

No comments: